The Eudora Schools Foundation raises funds to enrich the student experience, reward teacher excellence, and make Eudora schools the very best. Learn more and get involved.
Our Impact This Year
Classroom Grants Awarded
News & Notes
Barbwire Barbecue was recognized during the Eudora USD 491 Board of Education meeting tonight for their continued support of Eudora Schools. BOE member Samantha Arredondo thanked owners, the Musick family, and their employees. Arredondo highlighted the numerous contributions Jason and Jay Musick have made in support of district students and staff, including:
• Catering school staff appreciation luncheon.
• Donating product & labor to EHS Booster Club for their pull pork fundraiser.
• Supporting EHS athletics and activities.
• Supporting monthly give back programs to the district and the Eudora Schools Foundation.
• Lunch Sponsor of the Eudora Schools Foundation’s annual charity golf tournament that funds classroom grants across the district
• Providing holiday meals for two of our district families in need.
The Eudora Schools Foundation (ESF) announced today the award of more than $28,000 to fund 18 teachers’ innovative programs in the Eudora school district. The grants help teachers establish programs to enhance student learning and success. The ESF has awarded over 150 grants and funded over $115,000 in classroom educational initiatives since 2006. This year’s awards mark the highest amount of classroom grants given in the ESF’s 15-year history.
The Eudora Schools Foundation (ESF), the Jim Hoover Family and Kaw Valley State Bank are pleased to announce a $50,000 gift toward three projects in the Eudora School District. Announced at the USD#491 Board of Education meeting, the Jim Hoover Memorial and Kaw Valley State Bank’s gift is the single-largest gift in the ESF history.