The Eudora Schools Foundation raises funds to enrich the student experience, reward teacher excellence, and make Eudora schools the very best. Learn more and get involved.
Classroom Grants Awarded
News & Notes
The fifth annual “Principal for a (Half) Day” program, sponsored by the Eudora Schools Foundation, gives local community and business leaders a-close-up view of a day in the life of a principal. Participants will spend a morning with school principals to better understand their complex roles and to gain perspective on the school system from within. Community leaders, in turn, will share expertise and provide perspective on their business’ needs and opportunities for collaboration.
The Eudora Schools Foundation (ESF) has raised more than $54,000 from the second annual ESF Give Day on March 1st. The total includes donations received from February 13 to March 4th.
Barbwire Barbecue was recognized during the Eudora USD 491 Board of Education meeting tonight for their continued support of Eudora Schools. BOE member Samantha Arredondo thanked owners, the Musick family, and their employees. Arredondo highlighted the numerous contributions Jason and Jay Musick have made in support of district students and staff, including:
• Catering school staff appreciation luncheon.
• Donating product & labor to EHS Booster Club for their pull pork fundraiser.
• Supporting EHS athletics and activities.
• Supporting monthly give back programs to the district and the Eudora Schools Foundation.
• Lunch Sponsor of the Eudora Schools Foundation’s annual charity golf tournament that funds classroom grants across the district
• Providing holiday meals for two of our district families in need.