"I Give to Team Cardinal" Employee Giving Campaign
EXTRAORDINARY EDUCATION STARTS WITH US...
Every staff member at Eudora Schools is invited to join our annual employee giving campaign by making a personal contribution. By making a voluntary philanthropic donation, you send a powerful message to our colleagues and community about the importance of strong public education. Your gift of any size shows you are proud to play for Team Cardinal! Most importantly, your donation benefits more than 1,800 students and nearly 300 staff members in Eudora Schools.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
I GIVE FOR TEAM CARDINAL Campaign runs from August 1-September 30, 2019.
Ways to donate...
1) Payroll Deduction: click here for downloadable form
2) Online: bit.ly/2019TeamCardinal
3) Mail: your check to ESF Foundation P.O. Box 500, Eudora, KS 66025
Incentives and giveaways...
All 2019 employee giving campaign participants are automatically entered into exciting giveaways donated by ESF supporters:
- First 50 participants receive a caramel apple.
- The building with the largest percentage of employee participants win a baseball themed "dress-down" day with ballpark snacks.
- Each donation given during the 2019 campaign will be increased thanks to a personal donation from Superintendent Steve Splichal.
- $100 Southwest Airline gift card
- 4 KU Football Tickets
- 4-night stay in Breckenridge, CO - Summer 2018
- and more!